Küüvits Arvo Antso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1. Veretasu Maade Poeg

2 posters

Go down

1. Veretasu Maade Poeg Empty 1. Veretasu Maade Poeg

Postitamine  Kyyvits Püh Märts 13, 2011 11:48 am

Veretasu Maade Poeg CD-r
1. Veretasu Maade Poeg Veretasu.kaan

Lindistatud 2006.a. juuni-august Põlvas
„Caverns Of No Return“ stuudios.
Plaadi andis välja Hexenreich 2006.a.

1. Intro – muusika Küüvits 2005 (mille ka ise sisse mängis) – 1:46
2. Veretasu Maade Poeg – muusika 2002 Küüvits – 4: 42
3. Estland Viiking – muusika 2005 ja sõnad Küüvits 2006 – 3: 02
4. Igaviku Haldja – muusika 2006 ja sõnad Küüvits 2001 – 4: 48
5. Piinle Sa Värdjas – muusika ja sõnad Küüvits 2006 – 4: 15
6. Läbi Koolnu Silmade – muusika Oll ja sõnad Küüvits 2006 – 6: 07

Plaadi pikkus: 24: 42
Kyyvits
Kyyvits
Admin

Postituste arv : 59

https://kyyvits.forum.co.ee

Tagasi üles Go down

1. Veretasu Maade Poeg Empty Arvustused

Postitamine  Kyyvits Püh Märts 13, 2011 11:51 am

Reviews:
http://www.metalfanatix.com/
Tarm was official dubbed this bands name in the fall of 2005 and after a few years under the moniker Soontagana. “Veretasu Maade Poeg” is pretty much raw pagan black metal, but you can hear some of their previous folk metal resonance. I think it might be due to the battle drum, beat driven, black metal riffs. The band keeps a pretty good rhythm with those riffs and they create a nice haunting atmosphere too. This ambiance starts at the beginning of this disc with an intro. It’s an instrumental with sound effects, a good way to present the vibe of a record from the start. Kind of sets the mood for this disc. Band founder Küüvits Sünge uses unique black metal vocals. Metal Fanatix writer Tom and I have kind of been joking around about the progression of extreme music over the last few years. And we thought soon there could be a new style to develop, something like gasping metal or gasping black metal. But this is no joke! The vocalist does a gasping black metal vocal like a ghastly, howling demon. It can make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. I think it’s awesome! Add few more of those battle drum, black metal riffs with those screams and “Veretasu Maade Poeg” would be even more to my liking. Six tracks and almost twenty-five minutes of raw black metal…done the as it should be.

http://www.chroniclesofchaos.com/
Despite many protestations to the contrary, first impressions do count in virtually every context. The band logo is a bindrune of their name, suggesting that for this Viking, runes are something at least a little bit more than pretty pictures. As befits a Viking band, with the nationalism that it implies, all lyrics are in his native Estonian. Their six track demo opens with some Vikernes-like screams accompanying a strummed guitar. Most of the vocals are sung at a lower pitch, although these screams do pop up intermittently. The next two tracks plod along, being neither particularly good nor bad, but the album picks up towards the end of the third song with a simple but catchy lead. This newfound energy is sustained throughout the following song with its infectious melody. A patchy demo, but above average for a first recording.

www.arcana-noctis.com/
This is the first demo from Estonian newcomers Tarm. After a strange intro (which reminds me of the intro to a Realm of Carnivora CD a few years ago) we have the music; raw Pagan Black Metal, not a million miles from Bestia or the aforementioned Realm of Carnivora (Thonolon contributes the drums to this demo, so it´s not a surprise). Tarm, however, tend not to use blast sections and use strident mid tempos and some folky melodies (played in the metal style, though; we´re not talking Metsatöll or Nokturnal Mortum here) in their sound. The sound quality is raw but good and I think Tarm show some potential; they are a little generic, but development and more original song writing they might produce something special. Black CD-R with pro-printed cover, available from Hexenreich Records.

I got this pagan black metal band as a promo from Hexenreich Records and six tracks definitely got my attention. Starting with acoustic intro, with electric guitars in background, it all sounded promising. Starting from song, from which album got the name; you can hear the raw pagan black metal in more grim of the production. Album has some current energy although it is not anything innovate, but if you get the chance to find it and you are into this kind of music, you won’t be disappointed. As for the end “Estland Viking” and “Piinle sa värdjas” are highlight of the release.

http://www.pullthechain.be/
Estonia is well known for its strong underground Viking / Pagan ‘national’ black metal scene, so I approached this demo (mini CD ?) released through Hexenreich (Bestia, Uruk-Hai…) with high expectations. As a matter of fact, Tarm play the raw and ice-cold Pagan black metal that I was expecting. Ok, they aren’t the only band playing this kind of music and with so many similarly productions out there these days, «Veretasu Maade Poeg» don’t already impose the band’s trademark but the overall intensity level and the adequate song structuring abilities make this demo a very interesting work. For the most part, «Veretasu Maade Poeg» sticks to mid paced structures with not too complicated guitar riff schemes, the whole enriched by the traditional Vikernes vocal approach. The second part of the demo is for my opinion the best side of Tarm’s musical universe and I hope the band will keep on integrating more accelerated passages. Nice.
Patricia

The Pagan Herald Nr. 3
From the fascinating, bottomless breeding pits of the Baltic underground comes another band to unleash its raw and pagan Black Metal upon humanity. Although Tarm's cornerstone was already laid during the late 90's by bandleader Küüvits Sünge, it was not before 2005 that the line-up was suddenly complete and everything started.
Today Tarmu, who hail from Pärnu in at the Estonian coastal Southwest, are a five-piece and «Veretasu Maade Poeg» («Son Of The Blood Revenge Lands») is their first (sold out) demo, consisting of five tunes of raw pagan Black plus an intro. I`d compare this music to bands as Manatark, Realm of Carnivora or Icelandic masters Potentiam.
Certainly, these are not unique landmarks in Metal and the material Tarm are presenting is everything but outstanding. Additionally, although all tunes are performed with brisk musicianship, there is nothing extraordinary among the six compositions. The rather simple guitarwork focusses on melodious riffs, a few leads and a gentle, (somehow really national) folk impact.
But here and there emerges something obscure, that crowns Tarm with an aura of sincerity. It`s their music`s dark and ritualistic touch, which is ultimately drawing its charme from the fuzzy guitars, the many mid-tempo passages, which appear nearly ritualistic and last but not least the tribal-like, beat-hunting and pounding drums. A reason for this might be the vocals: all former reviews I have read mentioned the ghastly, burzumish vocals, and I am no exception – they are creepy. Together with all the aforementioned trademarks and occasional sound effects (e.g. howling winds), Tarm are able to add an ultimately gloomy and shamaninistic touch to their music. Of course, I don`t understand anything of the lyrics (since presented in their native tongue), but the titles give hints of animism, horror and Estonian history. Besides, the logo is a bind rune of their moniker, and the sparse bookelt shows Tarm`s shadowlike members inside swamps... it is all so homespun.
I haven`t heard the successor album (?) «Nad Tulevad Kääpaist», but I recommend that everyone into raw and haunting Black should check out Tarm at once!
Kyyvits
Kyyvits
Admin

Tagasi üles Go down

1. Veretasu Maade Poeg Empty Re: 1. Veretasu Maade Poeg

Postitamine  Kyyvits Püh Märts 13, 2011 11:52 am

Nüüdseks on plaadid minu käest otsa saanud. Võibolla mõnel endisel liikmel on veel pakkuda või kes neid levitas.
Kyyvits
Kyyvits
Admin

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine  Fomoorlane Teis Märts 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Kel otsas need imegu näppu,kel olemas siis peaks uhkust tundma,vahest raske saada mõne bändi esimest üllitist:)

Fomoorlane

Postituste arv : 1

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine  Kyyvits Teis Märts 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Rohkem neid enam juurde ei tule, kel on, sellel on. Limiteeritud kogusetega ongi nii.
Kyyvits
Kyyvits
Admin

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Tagasi üles Go down

Tagasi üles